Thursday, October 16, 2014

Just a little taste of what is to come . . .

I thought it was about time to give my friends some fun from my book. It is still a few weeks until Remembrandt hits stores, but I thought it would be fun to share some scenes and quotes over the next few weeks to give you a little taste of what the book is like.

This quote is taken from a scene near the beginning of the book where Alexandra has just opened an envelop given to her by her Russian professor. She is shocked by its contents and the possibility that Brown University isn't at all what it seems.


This next one has to be my one of my favorite scenes from the book. The main character, Alexandra (Alex) and Mr. Daly (a colleague that drives her insane, despite his good looks) are sitting on adjacent balconies staring out over the city of Moscow - similar to scene in the picture below. Alex asks Daly how he manages to keep the secret of their job while still having a normal life. This is his response to her.


I can't wait to share more!

No comments:

Post a Comment